How do I adjust my video caption settings on Workplace?
iPhone App Help
iPad App Help
Android App Help
You can edit the way captions look on Workplace videos. These caption settings will only apply to videos you watch on a desktop computer.
- Click your profile picture in the bottom left of Workplace, then click Settings.
- Click Videos.
- Click Edit to the right of Captions Display.
- Click each option you want to adjust:
- Background Color: the color of the caption's background.
- Background Opacity: how transparent the caption's background is.
- Text Color: the color of the caption's text.
- Text Size: how big the caption's text is.
- Click Save Changes and check the caption preview to see how your caption will look.
Keep in mind that not all videos on Workplace have captions. Learn how to add captions to a video you've added.